Friday, June 20, 2008

Back from Des Moines!


Well, I’m finally back to my blog!

Our trip to Des Moines was awesome! As soon as Harriet and I made it there, we all went out to eat at the Machine Shed. The others had already gotten in a fair amount of shopping. After a leisurely dinner, it was back to the motel for visiting, visiting, visiting. Monday morning we hauled ALL of our stuff to Archiver’s. They were so gracious to let us invade for the entire day! We all left for lunch, and some left for dinner. We were there til they closed at 9:00, and were back again Tuesday morning when they opened. We said our sad farewells Tuesday morning and early afternoon.

Harriet and I got back to Minneapolis Tuesday evening, and she was here until Thursday morning, when her plane was supposed to take off. Her plane ended up being about two and a half hours late. But, she is home and all settled in now. We managed to get in some stamping while she was here, and we also fit in a trip to Anchor Paper, JoAnn’s, and Michael’s.

I will share some pictures with you all. All ten of us (Dawn, Georgia, Harriet, Joanne, Joyce, Lynette, Kris, Sheri, Terri and Vicki) are in one picture or another, and I’ll throw in a picture of some of our “stuff,” too. Oh, and the name tag I wore for two days – thanks, Terri!!

Thanks to all of you wonderful ladies for the great time. Again, we have the bestest Yahoo! group around!

Thanks for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynette - love seeing the pictures on your blog!! I was just reliving the trip! Miss ya tons already!

Anne said...

TFS all the wonderful photos of our group! Still hopeful to meet everyone on a future get together! :)

{HUGS} :)

Anonymous said...

Oh what a wonderful time! Wish I could have joined you. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Love the photos you used....I can still taste those yummy "monster" cookies!! What would be have done without your demos? It was so great to see you again!
Joanne