Monday, July 7, 2008

Vacation Update and Our Grandson

Well, we are in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin – in Door County. It’s been a wonderful vacation so far. We are staying at the Stone Harbor Resort and Convention Center. We have a deck off of our room with a view of Sturgeon Bay. We haven’t done much here yet, since we just arrived yesterday about 5:00. Today we did our walk and ate breakfast at a little café on our way back. Soon we’re going to go for a drive up the peninsula. Should be beautiful, however there is a chance of rain.

I thought I’d share one of the pictures we got of our new grandson. He should arrive in about three months. This was so awesome to see! We could see him moving around and everything! There is a movie of the whole 3D/4D ultrasound, too. Amazing!! Here is the website, in case you missed it earlier.

This is short and sweet, but I don’t have a lot to say. Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you come back again soon!

3 comments:

deb said...

Oh, how wonderful!! Isn't this exciting!! OH MY GOSH!! He is gorgeous!! I bet you are even more excited now!!
Lynette, please go to my blog, I have something for you!!
Hope you are having a great time!
hugz

Jeanette - said...

This is an awesome picture! Isn't technology amazing?

Mary said...

This photo of your grandson is truly amazing. Congratulations on becoming grandparents.

Mary