Friday, August 15, 2008

Daisy Edgeabilities Flap Card

I haven’t shown an Edgeabilities card on here for a while, so I think I’ll do that today. I haven’t done anything new since Tuesday, so I’m checking my “Archives!” LOL! Hopefully I can remember how I did this one.

This is a Flap-Fold card – the upper part opens up, and the lower part opens down. I used round magnets from Basic Grey to hold it shut. The magnet is between layers in both the top flap, and in the lower part of the card. Here is a link to a flap-fold card, but I just followed the general directions – my card is a different size.

I used Perfect Plum for the card base, and cut the edge of the flap with my Daisy Edgeabilities. I also cut the white piece using the Edgeabilities. I colored the daisies with Prismacolor Pencils and blended with Gamsol. I scored a couple lines with my Scor-Pal. I stamped the sentiment on white with Perfect Plum, cut it out with a Petite Oval Nestability and ran it and the Pale Plum through in a Dotted Swiss embossing folder. The sentiment is mounted on Perfect Plum cut with a scalloped Petite Oval Nestability.

Thanks for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Jeanette - said...

Beautiful Lynette - I love those daisies :)

deb said...

I LOVE IT!! Okay, I'm way behind on this one!! More inspiration!!
Just beautiful!!
hugz

Lesley said...

Lynette, This card is beautiful! I have got to find that daisy edgeability.

Melanie said...

How elegant!! Daisies are my favorite... This is a WOW card!!

Mary said...

This card is lovely. I love the colors you chose and the daisy edgeability that you used to make your flap card.

Mary