Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Another Simple Birthday

The choice today was no card, or this card. I choose “this card.” It’s an extremely simple card, but I still like it.

The card base is Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla. The matting is SU! Certainly Celery. For the image, I used a fairly thin textured paper that came with a “raggedy” edge. I stamped the flowers from SU!’s Best Blossoms with Tangerine Tango, then masked them and stamped the leaves over them with Certainly Celery. I used a Stamp-a-ma-jig to get the placement of the sentiment (by All-Night Media – can you tell it’s one of my favorite birthday sentiments?) where I wanted it. The thin green strip across the bottom is layered on top of the stamped piece. I scored a couple lines on the top of the image panel with my Scor-Pal. I also scored a line above and below the image, and two lines to the right of it.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

No comments: