Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Birthday Birdie

Here is a card for today. I really want to try to add something every day, but believe it or not, it’s not my top priority. :)

I used papers from Die Cuts With a View – Nana’s Nursery for Girls. They’re matted with Certainly Celery. “Birthday Wishes” is from Sincere Salutations by Stampin’ Up! and is stamped with Certainly Celery on shimmery white paper and embossed with clear embossing powder. The bird is from Birds Galore by Inkadinkado. I stamped it with Positively Pink, then cut it out. I brayered it with Versamark and embossed it with Iridescent Sparkle embossing powder. Then I brayered it again with Versamark and embossed it with Deep Impressions Clear embossing powder for a nice thick clear coat. It’s mounted on Pop Dots. Three brads complete the card.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Harriet Skelly said...

Very pretty card Lynette - don't you just love the Birds Galore set? One of my favorites!!