Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Quick Card, a Deal, and Thanksgiving Wishes

This has got to be the quickest post ever – I’m supposed to be packing up to leave for Chicago!

First, a quick card I made last night. The stamps are from a new set from Inkadinkado (see below.) I pieced the scarf out of a shimmery blue paper. The snowflake is sparkly, although it just looks multicolored in the picture - it’s silver. The card base is from DCWV. The snowman and mat are cut with rectangle Nestabilities. I ran the edges of both plain rectangular pieces on an ink pad and they are mounted on Pop Dots.

Next – my deal. We were at Costco last night and I was just thinking that they hadn’t had any stamping stuff for a long time. Well, they did last night! They had two different boxed sets of Inkadinkado stamps. Each box had five full sets of clear stamps, plus a nice acrylic block and an ink spot (which may just go right in the trash.) They were $19.89. Plus they each had $5 instant rebates. So, $14.89 for FIVE Inkadinkado sets!! Here is a picture of the box, and also of the stamps in each box.

Lastly, I would like to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. If you are traveling, I wish you safe travels. I hope you all have some special family and friends to spend the holiday with. We will be heading to Chicago shortly (assuming that I get ready!) and will return on Saturday. That means I get to see Andrew again – yippee! (And my daughter and son-in-law, too, of course! LOL!!)

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Lynette! I hope you have a great trip to Chicago. You must be thrilled to see your grandson!

That really is a great deal on those stamps -- Inkadinkado are my faves. They have such beautiful stamps!

Julie said...

P.S. - I love the card as well! I love blue snowy cards! The scarf is a really clever touch, too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Happy Thanksgiving wish, I hope you had a blessed time with your new grandson and family. We just got back from Boise, Id. We had a great time. I love your card, it is so cute. I just received one of the sets from Costco from my sister-in-law for my birthday. That is a really good deal.