Monday, December 1, 2008

Another Christmas Card

I hope everyone had a marvelous Thanksgiving. I know that I did. It was great to spend a few days with both of our kids and their spouses and our grandchild. Wonderful! And the drive to Chicago and back wasn’t even so bad. With Thanksgiving being so late and with being gone again, though, I am once again behind! Seems to be the story of my life recently.

I mass-produced a card today that I had already done previously – made eight more of them. That wouldn’t be so exciting to show, so I made another VERY quick card. In my “card parts” pile, I had these holly leaves and berries that I had made last year. So, I stuck them together, mounted them on Pop Dots, and mounted them on some background paper by Fiskars. The stamp is from a dollar set from Michael’s by Studio G.

My calendars are coming along fairy well. I have eight months done. Oh that reminds me, I had said I would post this year’s December page on my blog. Cool beans – I will do that for tomorrow! And I also decided to share a picture with you - of me and Andrew. He is just the SWEETEST little thing!

Thanks for much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful !

Mama from http://www.sirpriz.com from France

Make friends and exchange some gift !

fishlips said...

AWWW so sweet.... What a little star

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little baby boy, he is adorable. You can tell Grandma is as happy as can be

Jeanette - said...

He is absolutely ADORABLE! Just waiting to be kissed and hugged :)