Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Card Case


Today’s card is a case from Catherine – her blog is Inksomnia. The card I cased is here. Thanks for the inspiration!

My card base is Stampin’ Up!’s Kiwi Kiss. I embossed it with a Cuttlebug Snowflake folder, then took a Memories white ink pad and rubbed it over the snowflakes and along the edge. The image is from Inkadinkado – one of the sets I got at Costco. (I found out they had a third set, and rushed out to get that one, too!) I stamped it in Kiwi Kiss and used some Iridescent Ice embossing powder. The white strip is stamped with a Studio G stamp with Versamark, embossed with silver embossing powder, and then embossed with a Dotted Swiss folder. Both pieces are mounted on Kiwi Kiss and a shimmery silver paper. The snowflakes are punched out of the same shimmery silver.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

oh Lynette, this is adorable. and love the color combination that you used on this one...very pretty :)

Anonymous said...

Love this one Lynette! I like the colors and design! I might have to case this case!!

Jeanette - said...

I love the colors Lynette! Great card!!!

deb said...

I love this! I love the color on color! Great job!
hugz