Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Four "Quick" Cards


I had a fun afternoon yesterday! I’m sure I had more important things to do, but I decided I would make my mother-in-law a few “quick” cards and give them to her for Christmas. Well, those “quick” cards took all afternoon! Oh well.

I’ll share the pictures, but there isn’t really all that much to say about them. I used Stampin’ Up! markers to color the images. I used some ribbon, my Scor-Pal, my Dotted Swiss folder, some glitter, some Nestabilities and some stamps. That’s about it. If anyone would like information about a particular stamp or anything else, please feel free to leave me a comment or send me an email.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

fishlips said...

Your Mother-Inlaw will be so delighted with these cards they are so so pretty... My quick cards always seem to take extra time too...lol

Jeanette - said...

They are all so pretty! I'm sure your mil will love them. Definitely worth it :)

Anonymous said...

All VERY pretty!!! (I can't make a "quick" card....ever.)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards as usual! I particularly like the blue/dotted swiss one! Simple Elegance... and my favorite color combo!!

I hope your Christmas is blessed and joy-filled!! Enjoy the Holy-day!

Karen Hanim said...

I love love love the blue and white one!