Sunday, January 18, 2009

One Stamp - Six Cards

I had a lot of fun yesterday! My husband left Friday night to go ice fishing, and won't be home until this afternoon. Stamping time!!

Yesterday I uploaded one card I made with a stamp by Jeanne Streiff for Rubbernecker. Today I'm sharing six more I made with that same stamp. All are colored with markers. Some are just direct to paper, some are misted and stamped on misted watercolor paper, and some are misted and stamped on dry cardstock. Please feel free to ask questions via email or a comment.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you come back and visit again soon!




















2 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love them ALL.....What a great idea!!! I think I am going to have to do the same thing.

Hugs

Jeanette - said...

These are GREAT Lynette! I think my favorite is the first one. I love how the yellow strip really makes the image pop! But they are all BEAUTIFUL!