Monday, January 5, 2009

SCS Featured Stamper Birthday

I had some stamping time yesterday and have a couple more cards to post for tomorrow and Wednesday – hurrah!

My card for today was done for the
Featured Stamper challenge on SplitCoastStampers. This week’s Featured Stamper is Julie Ebersole - also known as "JulieHRR." The card I chose to case is this one.

I don’t think there is much I need to say about it – it’s pretty easy to tell what I did! The stamps are from my Costco Inkadinkado stamps. I stamped the bird with Stampin’ Up!’s Vintage Violet. I used a square Nestability to emboss the frame for the bird, then kept it in place to sponge the Mellow Moss inside the frame edges. The ribbon is Mellow Moss and the sentiment is stamped with Vintage Violet. To place the ribbon, I cut a slit on each side of the framed image and threaded the ribbon through.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Lynette. Don't you just love those Costco stamps???

Mary said...

Your card is beautiful. I love thhe Vintage Violet and Green Noss together. They give your card a soft look. Love that bird!

Mary

deb said...

WOW! I love this card!! I love the colors, they are perfect! Very classy!
hugz