Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Card Parts" Card




Today’s card was made from “card parts.” I know I often talk about card parts, and this is an example of what I can do with them.

The single flower was left over from
this card. I just matted it on some Stampin’ Up! Kiwi Kiss cardstock – a little piece I had leftover. The lattice piece is one that I had cut while playing with a new Cuttlebug die I got last fall – and was laying on my table. The thin strip was leftover after trimming down a piece for another card. The “thank you” is from SU!’s Beautiful Borders. I hadn’t put it away yet. (In fact, I made another card with the flower border from it, and I haven’t been able to get a good picture of it yet. Hopefully we’ll get some sunshine soon! I tried my Ott light, but that didn’t work either.)

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

deb said...

Oh I LOVE this!! Very very pretty!! Love the green and white!
hugz

Sam said...

I really like this card!! Simple and very elegant.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Very elegant!!!!Love this....

Annie said...

Lynette, your cards never cease to inspire me.......I love your card parts card!! Nice colors and So pretty.
Can you tell me more about that lattice cuttlebug die?