Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Day!


We were out of town this weekend and I haven’t gotten a chance to stamp since Friday morning. So, I visited my SplitCoastStampers gallery and chose this card to upload today. I hope you don’t mind it’s an oldie – it’s one of my favorites!

The flowers and sentiment are from a clear Heidi Grace set. I colored them with Stampin' Up! markers. I added interest by scoring the edges of the main image. It's matted on Cameo Coral and popped up with Pop Dots. The flower on the bottom is popped up, too. The decorative lines are done with the Scor-Pal.

I hope you all had a great weekend. Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Carolyn King said...

So pretty. Love the white background--keep the focus on the flowers.

Hope you had a great visit with the inlaws!

Anonymous said...

Love this, Lynette! So crisp! Love the white and dots! (You make very pretty "clean" cards!) :)

Anne said...

Love the layout, color combo and accessories on your "happy day" creation, Lynette!

{L&H}
-A. :)

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

LOVE IT! I love your cards!! They are so clean and classy!!!
Be back, going to case one of these!!
hugz
deb