Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Calendar Page

Oops – I forgot to change my calendar this morning and therefore forgot to put my April calendar page on my blog! Thanks for the reminder, Harriet! :) So, two posts for today.

The bunny rabbit is from Stampin’ Up!’s set Tags So Much. I colored it with Stampin’ Up! markers in the Soft Subtles family. The mat is pink shimmery paper, and I stamped on it with PaperTrey Ink’s Borders and Corners – Circles. The circles are cut with Marvy punches. The background is embossed with a Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. The Happy Easter stamp on the bottom is from Studio G.


If you haven't already done so, please check out the next post, which is also from today:)

Thanks so much for looking (AGAIN!), and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

No comments: