Sunday, June 14, 2009

Flowers for Daisy Card

Well, it’s about time I did a post here again. Seems like forever ago! I had such a wonderful time with my Yahoo! group in Des Moines. We spent a day and a half at the Archiver’s there – they even closed off the work rooms for a “Special Event” and that Special Event was US! And Harriet was here for another two and a half days and we did a lot of stamping. I got to use some of her things – very cool. But, it had to end and Harriet flew home Friday morning. We left town again Saturday morning and came back today. So, I’m finally catching up on blog-reading and posting. Whew!

My card for today’s uses some Gina K stamps by Asela Hopkins – a set called “Flowers for Daisy.” I stamped the main image on white shimmery paper and again on patterned blue. I cut the cloth out of the blue and glued it to the main panel. I colored the image with Stampin’ Up! markers and mounted it on yellow. The yellow strip across the middle is done with a Piercerability die from Spellbinders. I colored the daisies on it with a white gel pen and a yellow marker. The sentiment is also from the same set.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

No comments: