Monday, June 22, 2009

SCS Sketch Challenge

Whew! After working on the house (which is not done yet!), going out of town a couple times, having company and then more company, and the Anniversary Open House – I’m ready for a little “normalcy!” It was all FUN, but it’s always nice to be back to normal, too. I’m almost there.

The card I’m sharing today was done for the SplitCoastStampers Sketch Challenge #232 (from the week before last.) The main stamp is from Gina K’s “Flowers for Daisy” by Asela Hopkins. I stamped it on shimmery white with Versafine Onyx Black, embossed with clear embossing powder, and colored with Stampin’ Up! markers. The white strip across the middle is cut and embossed with a Piercerability (by Spellbinders.) The stamp and the Piercerability are both courtesy of
Harriet. ( I can’t believe it was only a week and a half ago that you were here!) The card base was embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Harriet Skelly (SCS hskelly) said...

Yay I can comment now - this is so pretty - I thought so when I saw it in real life!! I can't believe it was a week ago that I left there!!

Tema said...

Another pretty & simple card.I 'm so happy I found your sight, your cards are so attractive & I love the way you use all the embossing folders. You give me such inspiration especially when I have creators block! Really beautiful cards.

Jeanette - said...

Beautiful card Lynette! I love that image and I love your flourish too :)