Saturday, June 27, 2009

SCS Sketch Challenge

I did this card for a sketch challenge (#234) on SplitCoastStampers.

(For simplicity and quickness, I am just going to copy my description from SCS.) The fairy stamp is from 2RedBananas - by Jami Bova and is called
Flourish With Flowers. I stamped it with the Essential Glue Pad and used glitter. The green is not really as bright as it shows up as on the picture, but this was the best picture of the 'sparkle.' And purples are so hard to photograph, too. They really DO match! The sentiment is from Inkadinkado.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

What a pretty image! I have some "fairy" images that might be better stamped this way than trying to color them. Thanks for the idea!