Tuesday, July 14, 2009

CAS Inspiration Challenge

This card is for Clean and Simple Challenge #23. It was to use a piece of artwork from Art.com for inspiration. Here is the artwork that based my card on:http://www.art.com/products/p14515535-sa/posters.htm

The vases are vellum that I sponged with Stampin' Up! Bliss Blue ink and cut. I drew the stems. The flowers are punched and I dabbed them in ink pads. (I set the flowers on the ink pads, and pushed them down a little bit with the handle of a very small paint brush.) It's mounted on More Mustard, and the sentiment is stamped with More Mustard, also. I used a Close to Cocoa marker to add centers to the flowers.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you come back and visit again soon!



5 comments:

Valarie (vampme3) said...

I just LOVE this!! Great job!!!

Danni said...

This is so nice! Great job!

Gail said...

Wow, what an amazing, cute card! Thanks for sharing this idea!

Barbara said...

This is so pretty! I love how you make such simply elegant cards.

bonnie32002 said...

This card may LOOK clean & simple but after reading the directions I can see that it took a good bit of patience as well!

Great job as usual