Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Crocheted Flower Anniversary

An anniversary card for another Yahoo! group member. Their anniversary was on July Fourth.

Not too much explanation necessary, so this will be short. The flower is crocheted using directions from Nichole Heady’s blog. You can find them
here. I did the “one-layer” flower for this card. I added a brad in the center, and attached it to the base which I had stamped with my JustRite Stamper. The leaves are punched with an EK Success punch. I sponged the edges and mounted it on a scalloped circle, also sponging the edges. The border is embossed with a Cuttlebug border embossing folder and I added some lines with my Scor-Pal, both on the border and on the card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

How cool is that crocheted flower!? I can't believe we did one nearly the same day (this time without seeing each others blogs.

You totally make me want a just right stamper! And I have yet to use the Cuttlebug embossing folder you used...great idea and the color of the flower is a perfect match.

Jeanette - said...

this is BEAUTIFUL Lynette! You are definitely multi talented :) Great card!!

Danni said...

Very nice!

Beth M said...

Great card!

Anne said...

Vicki must've LOVED this lil' beauty! Really creative tying the Cuttlebug border embossers with a crocheted flower, Lynette!

L&H,
{A}