Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jeanette!

This card is a birthday card for another friend, Jeanette. Our Yahoo! group met her last year at our “Group Gathering” in Des Moines. I guess she liked us, because she joined our group! And we got to see her again this year.

I used a stamp from her company –
2RedBananas – called Flourish With Flowers. I stamped it with my Essential Glue Pad and sprinkled it with glitter. I’m on vacation and can’t remember where the paper is from, but I’m guessing Die Cuts With a View. I embossed a strip of it with a Cuttlebug border folder, and sanded down the dots to make them white. I punched the flowers with a tiny punch and added pearls to the centers.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Jeanette - said...

You are so sweet Lynette!!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!!

Danni said...

So pretty!

Angel Bobbie said...

I love angel cards and yours is so beautiful.
Angel Hugs, Chemo angel Bobbie

bonnie32002 said...

Very nice...and I really thought the dots were a ribbon until I read your description! I will have to do this with my folder for the perfect matched faux ribbon!

Carolyn King said...

the glittered effect looks awesome! i always forget to use my glue pad! love this!