Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Andrea!

Andrea and Dave - 2009I made this card for a friend in my Yahoo! group.  Her anniversary isn’t until Wednesday, but she has already received the card, so I can post it. :)

The stamp is from Inkadinkado.  I colored it with markers, cut it with a Nestability, and added some sparkle.  The patterned paper is from Die Cuts With a View.  I did some scoring with my Scor-Pal and added some thin ribbon between the score lines.  A rather simple, but quite pretty card, if I do say so myself!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Lovely card Lynette.

Mary said...

I think your card is beauiful Lynette. I don't think it is a simple card at all. I love the stamp that you used as well as the lovely colors you used.

Mary