Sunday, January 17, 2010

2RedBananas Banana Split Sunday - Color Challenge

Today's card is for this week's 2RedBananas' Banana Split Sunday.  The challenge for this week is a color challenge - blue, white and silver.

The main image is a House Mouse image (Just Dandy) available from 2RedBananas. I stamped it on light blue cardstock with Versamark and embossed it with detail silver embossing powder.  I matted it with silver and dark blue.  The fence is punched with a Martha Stewart punch and scored with my Scor-Pal.  The sentiment is from Gina K's set Elegant Post and is also embossed with silver embossing powder.  Why not join us in this fun challenge!  Just link your card to the challenge post on the 2RedBananas blog. :)
EDITED TO ADD:  I had also done this card for the challenge. I could just as well post it here, too:)  Different orientation - same materials, except I used a textured light blue paper and the sentiment is from a Penny Black set.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

9 comments:

Sheri said...

You did a beautiful job on this challenge. Love the picket fence! Very sweet card.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

HM stamps are always cute. I love the way you used the fence punch.

Harriet Skelly said...

Both are just so cute Lynette! Great colors for a challenge!

Wendy said...

Very cute card. I love the embossing and the cute fence.

Deb said...

These are both beautiful! I love the different blues, and the pretty silver embossing...such a sweet image!

Barbara said...

What a fun image! The embossing plus picket fence make a perfect card. You're so clever!

Barb

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet Lynette.. I love the silver and blue you used.. One of my fav stamps...hugs.

Leigh said...

Love your card Lynette.

Teresa said...

Love how you embossed the entire image. It looks so cool. Great use of the colors.