Sunday, January 24, 2010

2RedBananas Banana Split Sunday

Imgp0306 - 2rbToday’s card is for this week’s 2RedBanana’s Banana Split Sunday challenge. The challenge is to stamp your background.

All three of the stamps I used for this card are from the “Wrapped In His Love” set from 2RedBananas.  The card base is Kraft from Papertrey Ink.  I stamped the background flowers with white ink.  I stamped the branch with flowers on a separate piece of Kraft.  I inked up the stamp with white, then used a Close to Cocoa marker to color the branches.  I pierced the border.  I matted the image panel on Pop Dots, then on textured white and Close to Cocoa.  We’d love to have you join our challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

what a pretty card! I wish you the best of luck with your new blog.

Mary said...

Your background came out beautiful Lynette. Awesome card once again!

Mary

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I ordered some of that Kraft paper months ago and have yet to use it. I love your card using the white ink on it. You have inspired me once again. :)

Jeanette - said...

This is beautiful Lynette!! I love the piercing too!