Saturday, February 6, 2010

Super Simple CAS

This is one of the two cards I made a few days ago when I was doing the SCS Clean and Simple Challenge.  I promised I would share, but I sent one out before I took a picture of it.  Oh well, it was the same as this one except it said "thanks a bunch."

I brayered the embossing folder with So Saffron ink.  I added the flower centers with a stamp from Papertrey Ink.  I scored lines on both sides of the So Saffron.  The sentiment and butterflies are both rub-ons from an older SU! Sale-a-Bration set.  That's it!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

10 comments:

Sheri said...

Well, it almost fits the bill - yes, it is clean and simple but it is also beautiful! They need to change the name

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Well it may be super simple but it is a very pretty card!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!
Gloria

Chookarooni said...

Another winner Lynn

Danni said...

Beautiful!! Your cards are always so elegant and beautiful..I love them!

Leigh said...

Lovely fresh looking card Lynette.

Mary said...

What a pretty card. I love that you used your brayer over the embossing folder. I love the simple elegance to this card.

Mary

Dawn B. said...

You do the best CAS cards Lynette. I love this.. That folder is perfect..

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! The brayering of the embossing folder makes a truly outstanding effect. I learned this technique on SCS, but your's is the best example I've seen for really showing how great it turns out. You inspire me to finally get one of my embossing folders good and inky!

bonnie32002 said...

I love the effect you got with the ink and embossing boarder!