Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lucky Me!!

I linked a card up to Flutter By Wednesday last week, and lo and behold - I won blog candy from Danni!  How lucky can I be?  Here is a link to the post about my winning.  Thanks so much, Danni - and Christy, too!  And here is a link to Christy's Tiddlyink Etsy shop.


This card uses one of the digi images I won.  I colored her with two of my three Copic markers and one SU! marker.  I added Star Dust Stickles to her wings.  (They were still a little wet when I took this picture.)  I cut out and embossed her with a Circle Nestability.  The matting is cut with another Nestability - called Blossom.  The colored/patterned paper is from a Stampin' Up! pad I have.  The sentiment (surprise - not!! ) is from Papertrey Ink's Birthday Basics.  The sentiment and image are mounted on Pop Dots.  I made this card using SplitCoastStampers Sketch #272.  It also qualifies for the No Time to Stamp blog's Stamp Simply challenge - to add texture to a Clean and Simple card.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Congrats on the win!

Love the card and hopefully will have a chance to try this sketch design later today.

Sheri said...

congrats on the win. That is such a cute card

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lynette the layout on those cards from yesterday and today are just great. It's a layout I'm going to have to use. Lucky you winning blog candy!

Mary said...

This card is awesome. Love the stamp, the colors and the design. I can see why you won. Congratulations Lynete.

Mary

Barbara said...

There you go,using my favorite shade of blue again! This card really pops! Great layout and the image is adorable.

Hugs,
Barb