Monday, March 1, 2010

March Calendar Page

Here is my calendar page for March.  Once again, I will offer the file I made to print my pages.  Just email me at LJNeus@hotmail.com if you would like the Excel file.

The image is from Rubber Stampede.  I colored it with Stampin' Up! markers and matted it on shimmery pink paper.  The "Spring" stamp and the shamrock are from a Studio G.  (I'm pretty sure:)  I'm too lazy to go check for sure right now!)
Happy March to you all.  Sure hope it's spring SOON!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Mary said...

This is a lovely spring page Lynette. I like that you also added a shamrock.

Mary

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

We can only hope your calendar will help bring on spring a little sooner. I used that same little shamrock at the bottom of my calendar. :)

Leslie Miller said...

It won't be long before I look out my kitchen window and see the cherry tree in bloom. This is a perfectly beautiful page for the month that heralds the spring season!