Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Best Wishes


A "just because" card ... just because I got this stamp in the dollar bin at Michael's last week and wanted to use it. I thought I could stamp it in a pattern and make a background, but it just didn't line up any way that I could figure out.


I stamped it with Versafine Onyx Black ink on Aqua Mist from Papertrey Ink and colored it with Mint Melody (anyone remember that? LOL!), Sage Shadow and Cameo Coral markers from Stampin' Up! and a white gel pen. I cut and embossed it with a Square Nestability and sponged Mint Melody on the edges. The lower mat is also cut and embossed with the same square - it's out of Mint Melody cardstock. I embossed a larger square in my card base, which is Stampers Select white cardstock, also from PTI. The sentiment is from PTI's Fillable Frames #4 and is stamped in Cameo Coral. The colored layers are mounted on Pop Dots.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very "cool" color. I like the embossed frame on the white and the layout too. Makes a quick and easy card.

klarcher said...

Truly elegant

Unknown said...

This is super wonderful CAS card!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it, Lynette!!

Ayana Posadas said...

So CAS and sooo pretty!

BONNIE32002 said...

I really like this design...great job as usual.

Question: do you use more than one Nestie to emboss the base?