Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day, All!

Another Mother's Day card I made - just because.  Alas, no one is receiving it, so I'll just say that it is for ALL of you - mothers or not!


The flower is the same one I used on yesterday's card - from Stampology.  (It looks a lot different when you can see the pretty patterned lines in it.)  I used Versamagic inks for both the flower and the stem.  The stem and leaves are from Papertrey's set called Wishing You.  I stitched on the button (probably also from PTI) using DMC floss.  I rubbed the green ink onto the edges and matted it with Old Olive cardstock.  The sentiment - from Verve - was stamped with Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I then embossed the bottom layer with a Swiss Dots folder, a border folder, and my Scor-Pal.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty for Mother's Day! I really like the combination of CB folders and such a pretty flower with the button.

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful . Love the purple! Happy Mother's Day!

Glenda J said...

Gorgeous! Love the button in the centre of the flower.
Happy Mother's Day!

Harriet Skelly said...

Love this Lynette (my favorite color combo) - Have a great Mothers Day!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Lynette - this is so beautiful. I love the flower and the colors. Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello and hope we can talk often.