Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SCS Sketch Challenge

   I made this card for Sketch Challenge #278 on SplitCoastStampers last week and I'm finally getting a chance to share it with you! 
   I brayered Fresh Snow ink from Papertrey Ink onto a "Paws" Fiskars texture plate, then used it to emboss my Kraft cardstock. I cut it into fourths for the background. The puppy stamp is from Repeat Impressions ("Play Time Puppy") and is stamped on Kraft and colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I sponged around the edges with white. The sentiment is also from Repeat Impressions, and is stamped with Fresh Snow and again, I sponged the edges.
   Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Sheri said...

Great card! Love how you used the Fresh Snow. And like that embossing folder!

Ayana Posadas said...

Ohh, you did a fabulous job on this card! I LOVE the paws in the background! Sooo adorable! :)

Harriet Skelly said...

This is so cute - I love that dog image and the paw background!

Unknown said...

Cute card, Lynette! I love the embossed paw prints with the image!

Danni said...

The cute embossing adds so much to this adorable card!

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet.. I LOVE that ink. I have not seen it before.. It is awesome.. Perfect for this image.. Great job.

Mary said...

Both of your cards are awesome. I love the stamps that you used and the colors.

mary