Monday, August 2, 2010

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week - Underpants Frogs

It's Monday and by now you know what that means ... Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week day!  For this week only, by going to the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built, you can find out the details on getting this stamp for 50% off.  You can find the stamp, 7120-L Underpants Frogs, on this page.  Just scroll down a little bit.  Be sure to check out the other Design Team members' blogs for their awesome creations.


I stamped the image and then colored it with Stampin' Up! markers.  I used my Scor-Pal for a little bit of embellishment.  I think the patterned paper is from SU! also.  The sentiment is from Repeat Impressions.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Sheri said...

That one is adorable! Love those froggies

Anonymous said...

Your card has made me smile today! Thank you...

Kathleen

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You can't help but smile when you look at this card. So cute!

joy said...

Love the scoring you've used and the way you have positioned it on your card. You color so well!!

Harriet Skelly said...

This is a cute and fun card Lynette!

Mary said...

This card ade me smile. :) The frogs are so darn cute. Love your card.

Mary

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! I love how you tilted the image layer! Great colors!

Ayana Posadas said...

Such a cute and happy card!
Great coloring and layout too!