Friday, October 1, 2010

October Calendar Page

Wow, October First!  Totally amazing.  (Especially since the temperature was at least 70 yesterday!)

Here is the October page from my calendar.  The stamps are all Inkadinkado, I believe.  I used a Cuttlebug folder on the orange paper after stamping.  That's it!  Short and sweet.  I still have things to do to get ready for my daughter and her family, and then we have birthdays to celebrate:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

So October - y. Love it. Have a wonderful birthday filled weekend!

Suzie said...

Such a great calendar page for October, Lynette! Enjoy your weekend with your family. Know you'll all have a great time! Hugs, Suzie

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Scary!!!!! I love it!

Ayana Posadas said...

FUN calendar! So creative! :)

Christina said...

Such a sweet calendar page! Lovely!
Hugs Kristel

Mary said...

I love your October page. The embossing in the background is awesome.

Have fun with your family.

Mary