Saturday, October 30, 2010

Super Simple Christmas

A simple, white, Christmas card for today.  What else is new, right? :)

The ornaments and sentiment are all from Technique Tuesday's Season's Greetings set. I stamped them with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I drew in the lines and colored the ornaments with markers and a silver gel pen, then added Diamond Glaze on them. I popped the sentiment up on Dimensionals. (Because I smeared the original stamping directly on the card front!) The embossing is a Cuttlebug folder and I also used my Scor-Pal for the scored lines. The matting is from a scrap pack.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this blog.
Great job once again!

Do you ever order supplies from A Cherry On Top? If not, check them out. They are a great source for scrapbook & craft supplies.

Sheri said...

Very pretty!

Danni said...

Oh how wonderful this is!

Joan V said...

Lynette, this card is so cute and clean. Thanks for sharing.

Mary said...

Super simple but oh so lovely. :)

Mary

Dawn B. said...

I love how you cut out your sentiment. That looks awesome. Great job on this card Lynette.

Irene said...

Hello Lynette

This is just stunning and gorgeous. I love the baubles and you design is perfect.

irene
xxxx