Sunday, November 7, 2010

Another White Christmas Card

Another Christmas card to share with you today.  I haven't had much time for stamping, for sure!  Yesterday we got all of our windows clean!  Whew - it feels good to have that done!

The embossing is all done with one Cuttlebug folder.  The sentiment is from Repeat Impressions and is stamped in Baja Breeze ink.  I scored on both sides of the sentiment with my Scor-Pal.  The ribbon is from my local paper store.  The panel is matted with Baja Breeze.

Friday, I told you about a little bit of blog candy.  One random commenter is going to win one of my completed calendars.  You can find the information in this post.  You have until midnight on Tuesday to comment on Friday's post.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

I REALLY like this one. So easy but so elegant. What embossing folder is that?

Suzie said...

Gosh, Lynette, this is SO PRETTY! I love the color you chose for the ribbon and the ink!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love this card and the non-traditional color. :)

Mary said...

Love the white and Baja blue together.I *love* the embossing folder taht you used. What a wonderful card.

Mary

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Lynette - this is beautiful. I just love the colors and the embossing make it look so elegant.