Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Quickutz Dies, Anyone?

I have a new "job."  I am on the design team and making cards for samples for an eBay store called "Creating Everlasting Memories."  You can find the store here.  They are eBay seller C**E**M.  You can also visit the blog, Creating Memories in Time.

I worked with Quickutz dies all weekend, and made eight cards.  Five of them are on-line now.  You can find them here:
They are on sale now for the big Black Friday sale, but only through Sunday, December 5.  They will be available after that, of course, but not at the Black Friday price. I will be posting the other cards I made, but by the time I get most of them posted, the sale will be over.

This card uses the Love Birds dies.  I cut them out of white and sponged Memories Soft Silver ink on all the edges.  (The back wings are separate pieces.)  I mounted them on Dimensionals.  The hearts were cut using the die, also.  I embossed the silver heart with a Cuttlebug folder.  The background was embossed using a D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug folder.  The sentiment is stamped with Versamark and embossed with silver detail embossing powder.  It's from Stampendous and is also mounted on Dimensionals.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous weddingcard Lynette!
Hugs Kristel

Ayana Posadas said...

Simply BEAUTIFUL!

Kris Chirhart said...

Congrats on your new "job", Lynette!! How fun! I absolutey LOOOVE QuicKutz!! I have been a BIG fan right from when they started!! Your wedding card is gorgeous! Love the embossed silver background.

Hope you are doing well! I bet you are getting anxious for the new baby's arrival!!

Chookarooni said...

Hi Lynette,
congrats on the new job! They are lucky to have you!
M-J