Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thinking of You ... and Miscellaneous Stuff

Here is a Thinking of You card I made for a friend.  The sentiment is from Sincere Salutations from Stampin' Up! and the border around it is from Papertrey Ink.  I cut the sentiment panel with a PTI die.  I noticed that the corners on the die matched with the Ticket Corner punch from SU!, so I used that on the matting.  The patterned papers are both from Die Cuts With a View Linen Closet matstack.  That's all there is to it!


We have a lot going on and I'm not sure how much time I'll have for stamping for the next month or so.  We have a wedding, a baptism, vacation, and I'm going to CHA!!!  I will be leaving for CHA on Sunday, will be there on Monday, and flying back home on Tuesday.  I'm pretty excited about that.  I do have a LOT of valentine things made with QuicKutz dies, so I'll start posting them soon.  Then, after all that, I'm going to start babysitting our new grandson when our daughter-in-law goes back to work.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Sheri said...

This is a very nice but simple card. You do have a lot going on!

bonnie32002 said...

I really like the colors and patterns going on, on this one!

Carolyn King said...

clean and beautiful.
Have fun at CHA!!!!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the papers. Nice CAS card!

Chookarooni said...

Lovely card Lynette and lucky you getting to care for new grandson

Mary said...

What a lovely card Lynette. Have fun at CHA, going on vacation and all of the wonderful family things you will be attending. Stay warm and stay safe. :)

Mary

Harriet Skelly said...

Love the papers on this - as you know!! Lot's going on for you - don't forget to breathe!!