Saturday, February 12, 2011

XOXOXO - With Love

I have two more posts using the Love release from Lifestyle Crafts - formerly Quickutz.  You can find several of them in the Creating Everlasting Memories eBay store.  The links are in the second page of my blog - check in my blog heading and click on the CEM eBay Store page.

For this one, I used the XOXO border die.  You can find it here.  This die is LONG!  However, I was able to use it in my BIGkick - I just ran it through twice.  I cut the XOXO border from red cardstock and mounted it on foam squares.  I embossed the pink piece with a Cuttlebug folder and scored the lines with my Scor-Pal.  I sponged red ink on the edges.  The sentiment was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder, also.  The finished card fits into a legal size envelope.  (It's 8.5 x 4 inches.)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Christina said...

Wowww this is lovely Lynette!!
Hugs Kristel

Unknown said...

I like it alot and so easy:-)
gloria

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Easy but cool Valentine!

Dawn B. said...

What a fun die.. I just love it. I always sign my letters and cards with XO. Great card Lynette.. You always have the best embossing..

Mary said...

What a lovely Valentines Day card you made with the XOXO die and the embossing. Love the pink and red together too. :)

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Very cool! What a perfect Valentine! I just love the letters and embossing and the long size!