Saturday, April 9, 2011

CASing QUEEN Harriet!

My best stamping friend, Harriet, is Queen for the Day at SplitCoastStampers!  How cool is that!  Check out this link.

I didn't get any stamping time until late last night, so my card was done VERY quickly!  (I do like the way it turned out, though.  It was easy when I had a great card to go by!)  I cased this card of Harriet's.  I used daisies (from K & Company) where Harriet used butterflies.  The bottom was embossed with a Quickutz folder.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up!'s Sincere Salutations set.  I also embossed a couple lines with my Scor-Pal at the top of the embossed section.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

marilynprestonn said...

I love this white flower border!!! Cool and elegant my dear. :)Peggy

Sheri said...

Very pretty card - both yours and Harriets!

Sandy said...

Lynette, I love this card. It is so clean and elegant. I think this is one I'll be CASing!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card Lynette. Adorable!!!

Karen said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I hope you don't mind but I'd love to CASE this sometime!

Karen
x

Marge said...

This is another white CAS card that's really BEAUTIFUL!!! I actually have this QK EF too, so may have to "imitate" this card myself!!! ;-)

Merry said...

This is so pretty....

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow night is my monthly shoebox meeting and I am thankful that you shared this design. Shush! Don't tell anyone, but I like yours best lol! Thanks for helping me out, yet again!