Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Shameless CASE! (Thanks, Georgia!)

I rarely copy/CASE someone else's work so completely, but I really liked the Easter card I got from my stamping friend, Georgia, so I made one like it!  Thanks so much, Georgia! (Georgia's card is on the left.)

I dug out some wedding stickers from Mary Englebreit and chose a heart-shaped one.  I cut a hole in the front of the card with a heart die from Lifestyle Crafts (formerly Quickutz.)  I also cut the same size heart in some shimmery silver paper and adhered it to the front of the card.  Then I took a slightly smaller piece of white cardstock and cut the scalloped heart in it and embossed it with a Cuttlebug Swirls folder.  I added the silver ribbon and glued it all together.  The card opens on the top.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Sheri said...

Both your card and Georgia's are beautiful! Love the cut out window in them and the colors are so springy

Joanne said...

Lynette, your card is GORGEOUS! You absolutely did *right* by Georgia's beautiful card! Great CASE!

Danni said...

I can see why you'd want to CASE it, gorgeous and yours is too!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I loved Georgia' card and I love your card. There's nothing shameless about it. It's lovely!

A Consuming Passion said...

Pretty card!

Mary said...

Not shameless at all. :) I think that you ended up making the CASE card your own card.It is a beautiful Easter card, Lynette.

Mary

Christina said...

Wowww this is really wonderful Lynette! Looks so devine!
Hugs Kristel

Unknown said...

I love this card so much. I would love to use this idea if that is ok with you. You are truely talented Lynette!