Monday, June 27, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week - Lily of the Valley

Another Stamp of the Week from Repeat Impressions for you all!  This week's beautiful stamp, which is available at 50% off, is 4308-J Lily of the Valley.  You can find it on this page.  For all the details, please visit the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built.  You will also find the other creations from the Design Team.  Or, you can follow these links to their blogs:

Harriet ~ Karen ~ Maki ~ Miriam ~ Robin


For my card, I stamped the image on watercolor paper and used my Stampin' Up! inks (smooshed on a plastic sheet) and my Aqua Painter.  (I'm kind of liking watercoloring!)  I cut it with an Oval Nestability.  I used a marker to draw the dashed lines around the edge. The matting is one I did while in Des Moines at our Group Gathering.  Thanks, Andrea!  The background paper is from Die Cuts With a View.  I used the same watercolor paper for the bottom of the card.  The sentiment is from Repeat Impressions and I matted with black.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

12 comments:

Sheri said...

So pretty Lynette. I love lily of the valley flowers. So delicate.

Sandy said...

Very nice Lynette, your water colouring is fabulous!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lily of the valley flowers always make me think of my grandparents.....they must have had some growing at their homes. Beautiful card!

Whimsey said...

Very, very pretty; does the DP already have the embossed blue dots - they are so elegant!

Overall an incredibly elegant card; very nice!!!

Barbara said...

Lynette, another beauty! You have really been adding to your arsenal of techniques and the results are wonderful!

Mary said...

A very pretty card. Love the stamp and the oval die that you used. Hope you have a wonderful week. :)

Mary

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful! Love your blue shading around the image. Miriam

Harriet Skelly said...

This is so lovely Lynette!

joy said...

Sooo pretty! Great coloring and love the way you have given the image depth with the light shadowing.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Lynette! I love the layout and colors. The dashed lines are a nice touch!

Anonymous said...

Soooo pretty- lovely job on the flowers and framing!

Karen

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for the Calendar downloads...I downloaded 2012, thinking by then maybe I can get one made! ha ha Love all your artwork and thank you for sharing!
diane clark