Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dimensional Pansy - and I'm in the Sweet 'N Sassy Spotlight!


Another dimensional flower courtesy of my friend, Harriet. (She gave some to me when she was here in June.)


I punched out the pieces and layered them with foam squares. I used my Scor-Pal to make the design on the background piece. I matted with Vintage Violet cardstock from Stampin' Up! The sentiment is from SU! also - Sincere Salutations.


Check this out!  Thanks to Harriet letting me use her Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps while she was here, I get to be in the Customer Spotlight!  How cool!  Thanks so much for the honor, Janette!


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Christina said...

That is a beautiful card Lynette! Looks wonderful!
Hugs Kristel

Chookarooni said...

Another lovely card Lynette - love the lattice scoring

Joanne said...

CONGRATS on being in the Sweet and Sassy Spotlight!
Also, this card turned out beautifully! You always add just the *right* touch!

Mary said...

The scroing tha you did on your card is wonderful.You always do such a good job scoring and using Embossing folders. The flower that you added Is so pretty and looks great popped up.

Mary

Anonymous said...

W-O-W!

Love this. I always complicate things and the CAS design is just what this multi layer flower needed!

Barbara said...

Lynette, this is so pretty! I really like the scored background; it's the perfect finishing touch with the dimensional texture.