Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Glittery Stickers - Part One

When my friend Harriet was here in June, she also brought some really cool make-it-yourself glittery stickers.  They are from Elizabeth Crafts and can be found at several on-line stores.


I made three of them and have two of them made into cards so far.  I will share them later.  These were done by cutting a piece of double-sided sticky paper and adding the glitter to one side, then putting the sticker on it.  Then you can color right over the glitter with Copic markers and cut around the edges.  I stuck that colored, glittery sticker on some textured white cardstock.  The sentiment is a rub-on.  I embossed the background with a Quickutz embossing folder.  This glitter is so very awesome - you can feel it and swear it's not glitter, it's so fine!


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Cute card Lynette! Those stickers sound interesting. TFS

Mary said...

Loe the embossing folder and the glitter that you used. A very pretty card Lynette.

Mary