Thursday, July 7, 2011

Rose Wreath Anniversary

I was looking through the Repeat Impressions catalog, and when I was looking at the Rose Wreath stamp, I remembered a card I saw many years ago. So, this main image is a CASE of that card.


I stamped the wreath with Versamark on Old Olive cardstock and embossed with detail gold embossing powder. Then I took a Fantastix (like this, but with a pointed tip) and used bleach to "color" the roses. Then I colored the leaves with a Copic marker. I punched the corners on the lower edge with a Fiskars corner punch. The bottom layer is a shimmery gold paper. I scored the bottom of it with my Scor-Pal. The sentiment is also from Repeat Impressions, embossed with gold.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh Lynette, such a elegant card. Love the way you used your ScorPal give the lattice effect at the bottom.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the design and it is a pretty card! I need to try bleaching......another technique not yet tried.

Sheri said...

Nice card.

Dawn B. said...

The gold is so pretty on this card. I neVer think to use embossing. This turned out great..