Thursday, September 8, 2011

SplitCoastStampers Sketch Challenge

I made this card yesterday for SplitCoastStampers Sketch Challenge #349. 


I started with white daisies and sprayed them with blue glimmer mist. I added the centers, which I cut with glittery yellow cardstock. The sentiment is from Gina K and stamped with Versamagic Night Sky. I embossed the background panel with my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. The matting is Enchanted Evening by Papertrey Ink.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with this sketch challenge. In fact, I stopped and looked at it in the gallery and recognized your lovely work!

Sheri said...

How very sweet. Love those colors

Chookarooni said...

What a fabulous card - love it!

Danni said...

Beautiful! Those flowers are so pretty!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh this is beautiful Lynette. Love the texture!

Mary said...

I love that you used the glimmer mist on the flowers. Your card is very pretty Lynette.

Mary

Lisa Lara said...

This is so beautiful Lynette. I love the scoring just below you image. Love your paper pieced flowers.