Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall-To Layout #163

I made this quick and easy card using the Fall-To Layout #163. (You can find the layout here, on Natasha's Clean and Simple Stamping blog.)


Not much to say about it: three Prima flowers, white brad centers, and a sentiment from The Paper Company:)


I have had almost no time for creating lately, but at least things have been good. My sister was in town from Atlanta and I went down to my mom and dad's for a couple days to spend some time with her. (Our parents were in Branson, so we had the house to ourselves.) I hope to have a little time to create today. I hope everyone has a great weekend!


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

What a pretty yet simple card. I LOVE the font you used

Sandy said...

Lynette, what a great CAS card! Glad you had a chance to visit with your sister. Wishing you a great weekend too.

Harriet Skelly said...

Love it - isn't this the best sketch ever??? Hope you get to stamp today!

Barbara said...

Lynette, this is so pretty! I keep looking for ways to use up some of my embellies and you just gave me more inspiration!

Lisa Lara said...

Very cute Lynette. Love those flowers and what a pretty font on that sentiment.

Mary said...

Who would have thought that a simple card would come out so lovely. I'm happy to read that your spending time with your family.

Mary