Friday, October 14, 2011

Two Simple Sympathy Cards

Once again, I have been asked to donate cards to our church for the Craft Sale at our Lutefisk Dinner. They sell the cards for $1.50, so I really don't want to spend a lot of time making them! I went through my "stash" and picked out 28 to give up, and have made 12 more. Good enough:)
I made a few sets of doubles, including these for today's post. Same stamps, different colors. The swirly background stamp is from Tattered Angels. (Edited to add: Sorry! I listed the wrong company in my original post. I meant to double check BEFORE the post went "live" and then I forgot!) The sentiment is from Papertrey. I'll have more in the next few days. Not too exciting, but at least I've had some stamping time and will have something to share. :)


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Simply beautiful!

OK now I want that swirly stamp.

sigh.

Sheri said...

How pretty. Love the flourish! Perfect for a donation

Dawn B. said...

These are so pretty Lynette. I love the softness of each one. This must be a Swedish meal at your church. Great job for a wonderful donation.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Beautiful flourish.....so graceful! Very nice for sympathy cards!

Barbara said...

These are both lovely! The swirls and flourishes are so pretty. And, believe it or not, I do know what lutefisk is --- enjoy! ;-)

Lisa Lara said...

Oh these are gorgeous!