Friday, October 28, 2011

"You're So Tweet"

I have so many cards to make for November, a few more Christmas cards, and about 13 calendars. However, I've been having a great time digging through my "Cards Parts" box! I have several cards to share with you - I've made 12 in the past few days! Some will have their own day and others will be doubled up:)


For this one, my card parts were the embossed background and the Nestability matting. I added the image and sentiment - from Fiskars. I colored the image with Bic markers. The background was done with a Fiskars texture plate. First I inked it up with white ink and then did the embossing. The image panel is mounted on Dimensionals.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Suzie said...

This is SO ADORABLE, Lynette! You have some great "card parts"!! Happy Friday!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a cute little bird. Makes for a great card!

Danni said...

Love that blue..so pretty! Great card!!