Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Birthday ...

... to me! :) It was yesterday, but I had my WIW post for then, so I'm sharing my cards with you today. I guess it's another tradition of mine to take a picture of them for posting here. I had a wonderful day with phone calls and cards from LOTS of people. This first picture shows all the cards I received.
And this second one shows the handmade ones. They are all VERY special, but I thought since this is a stamping blog, I would let you see these a little bit closer up. I received them over the course of a couple weeks, but saved them all to open until the evening of my birthday. Thanks to everyone!


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't friends wonderful!! Looks like you have lots. Thanks for sharing your cards.
gloria

Danni said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! I'm glad to hear you had a good birthday and look at all those fabulous cards!!

Shoshi said...

Happy birthday for yesterday, Lynette! Hope you had a great time. What a lot of lovely cards you had, and thank you for sharing them with us. They look so decorative all together like that.

Hugs,
Shoshi

JUDI said...

Beautiful cards Lynette. Happy Birthday (belated). Thanks for sharing your cards with all of us.
With Love Judi

Leslie Miller said...

Well, happy birthday just a little bit late! So many lovely cards from lots of thoughtful friends. You are blessed!

Chookarooni said...

Lynette,
Sorry I am late wishing you a Happy Birthday - hope you had a good one!