Monday, February 27, 2012

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week - Rocking Chair

Time for a new Stamp of the Week from Repeat Impressions. This week's stamp, available at 50% through Sunday only, is Rocking Chair, found on this page. Please visit the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built, for all the details and also to see what the other design team members have created. You can also visit the other Rock Stars blogs by following these links:

I wanted to emphasize the chair, so I kept it very simple. I stamped the rocking chair on white and colored with Copics. I matted with brown. The sentiment, found here, was also matted with brown. For my background, I used a doily die cut that my friend Annie sent me. (Thanks, Annie. I AM using them.:) )

There are two open RI challenges, too. One is the Designer's Choice Challenge to use "leftovers" and the other is the WHAT IF? Wednesday challenge. You can find the details for the challenges on the RI blog, too.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

joy said...

Great way to mat the rocking chair and I love your sentiment.

Annie said...

Great card, love the way you used the doily!

Barbara said...

Wow, I love everything about this! The doily is scrumptious and the sentiment is right on!

Harriet Skelly said...

I love that doily behind the rocking chair!

Dawn B. said...

What a pretty doily die. I haven't seen this one. It is so pretty. Great card.