Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Flutter By Wednesday #193

Time for a new Flutter By Wednesday challenge. You can find the current one on Flutter By Wednesday. This week's challenge is to make a spring card. I hope an Easter card counts! We are sponsored this week by Robyn's Fetish, and the design team members were given some images work with. One person will win five digital images from Robyn's Fetish.


I printed out my image and colored with Copic markers. I added Star Dust Stickles to the butterfly, the eggs, and the bunny's eyes. I cut the image and the frame with Nestabilities. The sentiment (mounted on Dimensionals) is from Stampin' Up (All-Year Cheer) and the patterned paper on the bottom is from Anna Griffin.


Be sure to check out the FBW blog to find links to the other Design Team members' blogs.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Amanda R said...

A pink bunny, how cute!

Harriet Skelly said...

Very cute and great layout Lynette!

Danni said...

Lovin' the pink bunny! super sweet and cute!

Barbara said...

That's one of the cutest bunnies I've seen. Great coloring and design! hugs!

Leanne said...

Pink & purple!! So cute! I should have thought of that! hehehe, adorable card and love those sparkly eggs. gr8 job!
;)

Anna said...

Oh, my goodness! Love that your bunny is pink! Darling!

Karen Wilson said...

Awww, what a sweetie. Loving all the bunnies from the DT!! Love the purple too!