Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Repeat Impressions WHAT IF? Wednesday Sketch

(This is my second post for today. To view my Flutter By Wednesday post, please scroll down.)


Time for a new WHAT IF? Wednesday challenge from Repeat Impressions. Wendy draws up the sketch, and the Rock Stars get to work creating. You can find the sketch and all the details on the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built. You'll also find the design team's creations. One random winner for the month will receive a $25 gift certificate from Repeat Impressions. Here are links to the Rock Stars' blogs, too:
Cheri ~ Darsie ~ Dawn ~Joy ~ Karen ~ Kendra ~ Maki ~ Miriam
For my card, I used the Floral LOVE stamp, found on this page. I colored it with Copic markers. All my matting is Tangerine Tango from Stampin' Up! The patterned paper is from Recollections. I used Nestabilities for the ovals, and also Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. I used my Scor-Pal on the image panel. I added ribbon per the sketch.

There is another week left to enter the Designer's Choice Challenge from Repeat Impressions, too. The open challenge is mine - to create a sympathy card. One random winner will receive a full sheet of unmounted rubber of their choice. You can find those details here.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

9 comments:

Danni said...

Very nice!!

Miriam said...

Love all the elements of this card! The embossing, the stamp, patterned paper, ribbon, the colors! Well done.

Unknown said...

Super sweet Lynette!! I love the LOVE stamp and papers! Wonderful design!

Barbara said...

Very pretty! Great colors and I like the plaid at a diagonal. Lots of dimension!

Leslie Miller said...

Very nice! How pretty that stamp would be for a Valentine or wedding card. I like the sketch, too!

joy said...

Great image and coloring. I like the paper you have chosen and the polka dot embossing!

Cheri said...

What a fabulous way to use this stamp, Lynette. Love the details you added and especially your combination of plaid with the floral. Love it!!!

Leanne said...

Aw, this is really nice.
;)

Angela said...

So pretty...love the way you have layered the top 2 panels!